RETURNS & REFUNDS
You can return any Trax product within 14 days from date of purchase for a full refund, provided the product is in a substantially unchanged state. If the original box seal is broken and/or the original box is damaged a 20% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your refund (Open Box). Activated devices cannot be returned until the subscription is cancelled with manufacturer. Shipping cost to your destination cannot be refunded.
- If your product is eligible for a refund, please follow these steps to enable us to refund your product.
- Contact Trax Support by email within 14 days from purchase and let us know about your wish for a refund.
- If your product is eligible for a refund, Trax Support will send you return instructions.
- Follow these return instructions to send your order back.
- Once Trax has received your return, we will check whether it is eligible for a refund. If it is, the refund will be processed within few business days directly to the bank account or credit card you had used to place your order.
The data plan will only be refunded by the manufacturer if the refund has been requested within 14 days of the data plan’s purchase. If it has been activated, the value of the data plan’s first month will be deducted from the refund.
Please note that you are responsible for the return shipping costs.
Please note that all original accessories must be included in the original box when returning your product.
Please note that we cannot guarantee your refund if you send your product back without contacting our Support Team first, and/or if you send it in a way which has not been advised by our Support Team.